After a lash installation, proper care is a must. The purpose of lash extensions is to create a low maintenance lifestyle. We want you to be able to live a carefree lifestyle and so following these proper maintenance guidelines will allow you to accomplish that.
- Baby shampoo and water can be used to gently to clean your lash set.
- Oil-free makeup remover is best and should be used when taking off any makeup before cleansing.
- Use with a Q-tip to get in the small crevices of the lash line and inner corner.
- Stay away from any cleansers that have a high amount of oils in them, same with creams around the eyes.
- After showering, use a Q-tip to gently pat lashes dry.
- You can use a small towel as well, just make sure to keep the rubbing at a minimum.
- Brush lashes at least once a day, or when lashes look out of place.
- Do NOT get wet within the 24 hours
- Do clean lashes
- Do Brush lashes, when needed
- Do NOT put any oil or products with oil near lashes
- Do NOT use a manual lash curler with your lash extensions
- Do NOT use an oil-based or waterproof mascara
- AVOID rubbing or tugging on lashes
- Do NOT get a facial right after your service, nor sit in a sauna or steam room. Wait for the 24 hours after they properly dry.